Breaking News
recent

We put the gum with exfoliating The Rough with the Smooth Lush

lush11
In terms of body scrub, I tend to direct me to some pretty sweet creamy textures because I have a very sensitive skin. When the cold comes, my skin quickly turns crocodile skin if I do nothing: I have to regularly exfoliate and nourish daily. I've got to tell you, but I do keratosis pilaris in arms since I was little and it makes me mad because there is no radical treatment to remove these small reliefs. I therefore defer to a very moisturizing body routine and I try to blur since I know that the clear notes of the dream. Why am I telling you all this? Because my habits were a bit shaken up recently: drawers in my products to test the body scrub The Rough with the Smooth Lush waiting for me and I admit that I was very attracted to her scent so I embarked with me in the shower and while it does not match the products I normally use, he conquered!
The Rough with the Smooth Lush is a compact body made ​​of sugar exfoliating, nourishing murumuru butter (extracted from the nut of a palm, murumuru!) Which thanks to its high concentration of lauric acid has a touch "dry "and also include y softening castor oil.
Perfume hand, if you are familiar with Lush products, it is the same as that of the bath bomb "Lord of Misrule", it contains notes and black pepper, patchouli and vanilla absolute. It is obtained by adding in its fragrance formula but also black pepper essential oil, patchouli and vanilla absolute from fair trade. It's definitely a smell "Lush" in the sense that it is spreading in my bathroom when I opened the box containing the exfoliating but I like it because I find it very soothing!
lush smooth1
On first use, I wondered if there was not coarse salt in the compact as exfoliating grains are big: after verification, no! It suits me because my skin reacts badly to salt scrubs and salt in general (one day I found myself with red and irritated patches on the body due to the use of coarse salt based product so I do not myself will venture again). In fact the first ingredient found in this exfoliating butter is the "caster sugar" but it is very thick and very well and exfoliates the skin. The positive point is that using it on moistened skin, sugar "background" gradually and the product glides over the skin.
lush peeling zoom
lush OK1
I prefer to warn you: this is a very intense scrub so if you have hyper sensitive skin, you may cringe when using it. For my part, I pass on my body and then the ground by hand to avoid multiple irritating friction. When I get out of the shower, my skin is a bit red but she calms down gradually and even before moving to step hydration, it is definitely smoother than before use. I'm really hyper convinced by this that I find not only enjoyable but more effective!
lush boitier1
In short you will understand: I agree, I am delighted with my discovery! If you want to love this exfoliant bread, I urge you to invest in small butter box sold € 2 that you can better keep and transport it!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.