Breaking News
recent

Miu Miu launches its first fragrance!

miu miu perfume1
You know, I'm a big fan of handbags. I do not think that this passion will fade one day because I always take pleasure in wandering in the leather goods shelves of department stores. Sometimes I get in trouble resisting the temptation sometimes I crack. A little too often elsewhere but that's another story. I think the piece that I cherish most in my closet, it's definitely my purse Miu Miu: it was my birthday present from my family for my 21st birthday and I'm so attached . Until now, the house offered as handbags, accessories (jewelry, scarves, sunglasses etc.) and shoes. It is rare not to find in a big brand perfume and so far it was the case with Miu Miu. This changes the game back in 2015 as the first fragrance has been launched! So as a perfume collector, I had to share with you my impressions of this new fragrance!
miu miu bag cat

As I already mentioned on the blog, I love makeup and perfumes offered by luxury brands because if I can not afford to go do my shopping in these stores, where I would make myself a little pleasure, I can always opt for a lipstick or a fragrance. And I think that's the case for most of us: it "saves" in order to enjoy the universe of different fashion houses without having to break our ELP.
miu miu perfume o
The perfume bottle is inspired by Miu Miu famous quilted bag proposed by the brand: the color contrast is with go (I never bet on the combination pastel blue / red yet, it works). It represents perfectly the spirit of the halfway house between classicism and modernity graphic, almost surreal:
miu miu cat
Before being a perfume, it is also a decorative object that we can proudly exhibit on her dresser or on the hairdresser. He reminds me of a fragile porcelain that care is taken and yet we perceive rococo inspiration that gives him the look.
miu miu open
Now to the perfume because it is probably what most interests you: it's Daniela Andrier (originally many Prada perfumes but also the fragrance Very Valentino and Bottega Veneta fragrances and Bvlgari) who designed the first juice Miu Miu. Muicci Prada wanted that we find the universe provocative and very singular home.

So this is a white floral woody but that is raised by an almost peppery background because wood Akigala to give it a spicy side.
This is not typically the type of perfume to which I'd led me naturally: thrush is very present and juice is more "hot" than what I used to wear everyday. Yet I think it feels very good, the middle notes include jasmine and make it fresh and fairly "green." I rather carries the evening because it quite elegant and reminds me of a perfume "lady". I feel that this fragrance will be enough cleaving: either you really enjoy (especially if you like white flowers) but it could also leave you quite dubious but honestly, it is often the case with perfumes !
miu miu for packaging
Last cute little point of the campaign: Stacy Martin, head to head with a lovely little kitten!

Obviously, I suggest you go find out at Sephora because I really managed to find it. This is not a favorite, I confess that I found other perfume I wear more than one and that are truly addictive and its price is quite high but it still deserves a visit!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.