Breaking News
recent

My collection of beautiful shells Iphone by Casetify

casetify6
You have noticed the blog but I rarely speak of things that have nothing to do with beauty. I know that if you read me is to be kept informed of the latest cosmetic innovations and to discover my opinion on the products I tested every week but sometimes I just want to share with you beautiful discoveries or outright favorites rather "lifestyle": at the beginning of my favorites of the month you find songs, movies, series, etc and I told myself that nothing prevented me from time to time to offer you products more "random" here! So that's what I'll do today because I want to tell you about my collection of beautiful shells Iphone by Casetify!
casetify marble
To put a little in the context Casetify offered me a few months ago to select an Iphone on their website hull: several models I liked but I finally opted for a shell Metal Deluxe marble effect. I was very pleasantly surprised by its quality and she so much that finally I completely let myself driven and I ordered other models in order to change the hull according to my wishes. But unlike some shells that must be fully redeemed, the principle of Metal Luxe range is prime because the latter are interchangeable and are composed of several parts:
casetify 1
You have the bottom which clips to the "skeleton" of the hull on which drags a decorated plate. Thus, the collection can "plates, opt for different designs and whenever the urge arises, simply remove the lower part and the plate that you want to change, drag the new in location planned and replace the bottom. Tadam! Something for all those who want to turn their phones every day!
casetify5
It's easy, fast and I conquered by the concept. As you will be able to see I fell for a lot of models, but can not choose all liked very much too!
casetify4
The proposed plates are either white or colored on a transparent background but sometimes bottom that reveal the back of your iPhone. Unfortunately this concept is proposed for Iphone 5/6/6 + / 6S but you can still find shells "classical" (not interchangeable) with pretty designs for other brands of smartphones ( Samsung, HTC, LG, Google Phones, etc.) if necessary!
Here is a small preview plates models for which I opted obviously starting with ... cats!
casetify 72
But a shell when the nostalgia of my trip this summer is felt:
casetify new york
Pretty flowers (some of my girlfriends love it!):
casetify2
Or pink flamingos on a nice background mint:
casetify flamingo
As I said, I find that these hulls are very good: the upper metallic (I have made ​​gold rose color) does not change color, does not tarnish and is not cleared. The buttons to unlock the phone or handle the volume is protected and unlike some shells when they are plastic, no need to press a killer to successfully get a response from them!
casetify3
Another important point is this shell does not change the quality of pictures and that's a good point because sometimes completely block certain brightness. You'll understand: I'm really a fan of this site where hyper talented designers also offer their creations. It thus finds the beautiful gallery of Design Love Fest, Wonder Forest, etc! The first shell Metal Deluxe costs 45 € and then each plate to slide is sold € 18 (so you do not pay full price each time a design please). Shipping costs are offered internationally!
If you also feel like crack for a shell on the site of Casetify, to get a $ 10 discount on your first order you can click here!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.