Breaking News
recent

The new autumn eye by Estee Lauder!

Estee Lauder new fall Yesterday I presented my favorite video of September one of the new Pure Color makeup Envy and I promised you a detailed review: since I started my article series on new autumn I have not want to hang out! Today, I return so you present the latest autumn for the eyes by Estee Lauder!
We'll start with these small mono blushes: I am one of those palettes are used mainly for me but the use of an eye in a small casket just depends on what it offers unique. I have no problem with using a makeup everyday not in a palette provided it has a truly unique property. For example, since my discovery last year of Dual-Intensity Eyeshadows NARS, I can not do without it and I use it every day or almost! When I received the new Pure Color Blush Envy, I immediately wanted to try to see what they had to offer so special to me!
The range comprises 25 colors including 5 that are proposed in limited edition (Naked Gold Flawless, Audacious Nude, Nude and Cheeky Pink Dare). The colors that I present today are available on the site Sephora except Decadent Copper is an exclusive esteelauder.fr!
These shadows are therefore present in a sober and elegant case, like the other proposed makeup. It includes a push button for easy opening but also to transport them without fear of opening in the makeup kit. Their innovative formula "Advanced True Vision Technology" has enabled the brand to offer the perfect balance of texture cream / powder and that of a gel. We thus find the best of three worlds! Ease of application of a cream, of a powder pigment and a better grip peppers on the eyelid to the gel.
When I first touched these shadows, I was impressed by their sweetness I felt like touching silk! But sometimes when the touch is too soft, the pigmentation is not at the rendezvous. It is not at all the case for those: one pass allows to catch a pretty impressive amount of pigments and different finishes are available. For my part, I opted for makeup metallic finish and therefore light because I love to wear and I consider that when fall for a more expensive paint, so do not move towards classic shades (brown mat, beige etc.).
Their formula contains no talc, does not drop and the ease of application is disconcerting; It is the same for shading makeup when I use it. Finally, you can use these dry or wet shadows but in this article I will introduce dry so you can realize how their pigmentation and their metallic finish are bluffing!
Here hue Decadent Copper (warm coppery orange enough):
Estee Lauder taupe copper
Then my favorite, Silver Edge (silvery green to slightly sub-tones of water):
Estee Lauder make-8
Finally Vain Violet (a purple plum)
Estee Lauder bordeaux
In light their metallic reflections stand out even more and it is this which gives them quite unique side. I liked found that these shadows "marry" the eyelid and are forgotten because they do not feel absolutely still and have excellent resistance.
Here is a swatch of the three shadows: Estee Lauder swatch news 12
Right now I can not stop wearing the color Silver Edge: Everyday I only have to apply it on the eyelid, add a lighter shadow in the inner corner and a dash of color pencil flesh mucosa; trace my eyeliner and apply mascara: voila!
Estee Lauder eye
Estee Lauder makeup eye
I think you'll understand: I love not only their silky texture but also hyper pigmentation and smooth application / shading to. The proposed colors are really pretty and so this is a great discovery!

Now on to the other autumnal novelty for the eyes: Magic Smoky eye shadow in pencil form.
Estee Lauder Magic smoky
The second new again seemed more intriguing: there is a size enough "old school" in my opinion, since these remind me of the smoky pencil crayons dry enough that my mother used when I was younger. Can not be used without heating the mine with a lighter: this move seems absurd to me today as we find mainly kohl pencils or more "fat" that do not need to melt the mine before proceeding to the application . And we must admit that it is still more convenient!
I was afraid that the Magic Smoky be too dry and may not be suitable for my sensitive skin: Contrary to what I thought, the first application really surprised me because in fact, the mines of these pencils are "dry" and make me think of the texture of chalk but not rough at all. I feel that when the mine goes on the skin, pigments stand out immediately and are deposited in a wink. It is a dry texture but just remember one eyeshadow "compact" form of crayon. And that is a true novelty because I've never tested before. One thing is certain: no risk of injury because they are really silky.
The marking indicates that the Magic Smoky are used as eyeshadows hurry to adopt a simple gesture and color the eyelids in seconds. I am so accustomed to more crayons that this "special beginners' texture really blew me away. The finish is definitely powder and the finger is enough to blur the contours of makeup. Obviously, you can provide yourself with a brush but this property can be really convenient morning where one is particularly pressed.
I think this format is especially convenient to use to color the lower lash-ras which is never convenient to fade. 8 colors are available and feature one of three finishes: matte, satin or iridescent. I have two to present to you today:
Estee Lauder jumbo2
Cool Ash, smoky gray sprinkled with gold sequins in bright iridescent finish.
Estee Lauder jumbo 1
Indigo Smoke and deep navy blue dotted with micro micro blue glitter:
Estee Lauder pencils
Since they do not have in their basic formula "fat", I feel like work charcoal. Their pigmentation is slightly less marked than that of 'fat' pencils but if you do not like these textures as they can tend to slip into the folds, this option should downright delight you!

Since texture is very volatile, we can work more layers to modulate their intensity but I advise you nevertheless to apply eye base before moving on to the application to ensure a better hold. In short: I find them very original and innovative so I valid!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.