Breaking News
recent

Thanks to the perfect eyebrows Eyebrow Gel Lancôme

lancome blond eyebrow gel packaging
I think that in terms of makeup, there are some quests that are more difficult than others: finding the perfect mascara, eyeliner ideal, good makeup products for eyebrows, etc. As for eyeliner, you know that I use my Eyeliner Felt duo Paul & Joe / Couleur Caramel Liquid Liner from a loooong time so I stay very faithful to that side. In terms of mascara, even if after the tests I have already had heart beating, I must admit that no mascara never blew me away so that I forsake all others. And for eyebrows, that's probably where I was most disappointed with some products regularly: we must say that sometimes it is the matter that is too thick or too gelled textures give some eyebrows a little static aspect really appreciable and others quite strange sub-tones (yellow, orange, pink)! For several months I used the Long-Wear Brow Pencil Bobbi Brown because its shade (Grey, who is actually a very neutral taupe) and format (accurate beveled tip) have particularly liked me and that, from the first use. But then, I have almost finished product and I wanted to test the new Lancome Brow Gel (which I present here dyed Blonde # 01).
lancome sourcils9
Blonde? !! What for ?
Unlike many products for blond eyebrows, it does not have sub-yellowish tones (which can sometimes even shock on blondes so imagine my eyebrows). Its hue is even hyper successful because it is a fairly neutral light taupe and that prevents "failures." If you have hair / brown or light brown eyebrows, it will be ideal for you!
lancome blond eyebrow gel
lancome swatch eyebrows
The Eyebrow Gel comes in a small pot containing 5ml product. Its texture is creamy mid-mid-gel and it allows both to redraw the eyebrows, but also to fill those who are a bit scattered. The brand promises a holding of 20 hours and adds a waterproof mention. 4 colors are available in France (Lafayette and Printemps Galleries for now) # 01 Brown, Taupe # 03, # 04 Brown, # 05 Brun.
Its use is very easy: simply providing a angled brush, ideally not having too soft bristles in order to distribute the product effectively. I also advise you to bring a brush because it will allow you to brush your eyebrows before and after application to first remove the excess powder foundation or base and then to blend the product and benefit from a more natural.
From the first application I knew he would please me: this fee easily and is not fat at all. When applied in the eyebrows, are hybrid gel-cream side makes it very easy to spread and can thus fulfill the "small holes". This shade "01 Blonde" offers me a very natural and when I pass his fingers in my eyebrows, I have absolutely no sense matter! So it is very comfortable to wear. Here's a little before and after:
lancome before after
I validate its extreme rendering required because my eyebrows are exactly the same in the morning than in the evening when I come home after a long day. If your eyebrows tend to be unruly, you can also set your makeup with a transparent gel to hold them in place because it is not the role of this Brow Gel.
Remember, when you choose a product to make up your eyebrows it is better to opt for a slightly lighter shade rather than too dark!
I am completely convinced of this product: the price / quality ratio is excellent because I fee very little product every morning so I think it will allow me to make up my eyebrows for several months (and I wonder if I ' will be finished by next summer)!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.