Breaking News
recent

Floral bouquet of the moment: Nirvana White, Elizabeth And James

elizabeth nirvana white 1
Last week I talked about in this video from my collection of perfumes that smell clean. As you may have noticed, it's a passion! But many magnet perfumery, I still cherished other fragrances: fresh fragrances, which remain soft flowery (white flowers =) or, conversely, those who are super sweet and have almost beard candy notes (= Pink Sugar Aquolina of or Viva la Juicy Juicy Couture). The perfume that I'm about to show you, I squinted over for nearly a year and a half. I had heard bells and whistles consultant magazines and one day I had lunch with one of my girlfriends (Méli 'if you pass by!) And she handed me a sample of this fragrance. I still remember my reaction when I laid on the pit of my wrist IL THE NEED ME. Except that unfortunately it is sold at Sephora in the US but not in France. Elizabeth and James, it is the mark of the sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. So like that, you think it'll still be a scent of "celebrities" accomplished with little notes and a back unpleasant background. Except that this is absolutely not the case: it is not only extremely successful but in addition, I find that the brand's universe is super smart. This is primarily a fashion brand because it is found in department stores (I had unearthed on one of their corners a sublime dress, but I have not cracked, its a small price to me slightly cooled) and across the Atlantic beauty-addicts have more than welcomed the arrival of these perfumes at Sephora because that's how I discovered them.
elizabeth OK
After months of frustration, the first purchase I made when I set foot in New York: Nirvana White perfume!
elizabeth bottle
The latter comes in a nice bottle that reminds a bit of alcohol flanges: its format is the same, you can slip it into his bag or expose it! Nirvana White aptly named since it is mostly white, but we still found beautiful golden details and when rotated, we discover that Elizabeth and James and the name of the perfume was engraved on the edge of this last.
elizabeth and james perfume
I find the elegant and glamorous world of the brand is very well transcribed and relatively sober bottle yet worked like it. It is very modern I think!
elizabeth nirvana white
Nirvana White is a floral bouquet of crazy elegance. Some of the same may rangeraient in the "evening perfumes" but I think it still has this fresh and enchanting bottomless go to your head so I can totally wear it during the day.
It is a fragrance that is sensual, mysterious enough since shifted. It is classified as floral / musk. It contains a blend of peony (my favorite flower!), Thrush and white musk designed by Honorine Blanc, nose behind Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent or the Citrus Sporty Michael Kors I you have already spoken here!

elizabeth and james
If I am completely charmed by this perfume, Nirvana Black least convinced me once I was able to discover in store: for once, it's really a strong fragrance character that can be more difficult everyday wear.
Unfortunately, as I explained to you, if like me you will die of envy to discover and crack without leaving France, you must use the site Shipito (which works very well, I have already had occasion to m 'use more than once). Another downside: this fragrance is not given at all: for a 50ml bottle, count $ 80 (or ~ € 72) without taxes! A pretty hefty sum then expect me to wear it with restraint and try to "economize"!
elizabeth and james nirvana white bottle
If you have the opportunity to test it, go for it because it is worth it! And for all those who do not want to bother with a package of repatriation service of the United States, it appears that two perfumes are very close to this: Stella Nude Stella McCartney perfume or the Chloe Eau de Parfum! Good to know
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.