Breaking News
recent

Dream Catcher Dusk Till Dawn palette NYX: on top!

nyx dream catcher Recently, I presented the new palette The Art of Colour Laura Mercier then I told myself that this time I had to tell you about a more affordable range to compensate for a bit! Especially since I use this pallet Dream Catcher dyed Dusk Till Dawn NYX since the beginning of the summer while knowing that the fall will not be long now, it was time to present it to you!
NYX is one of my favorite brands in makeup "drugstore" at low prices because it is Cruelty Free (therefore does not appeal to animal testing, which is always a huge plus for me) and has a wide range hyper as this area of ​​products for the complexion, eyes, cheeks, lips, accessories, short, it is almost impossible not to find happiness. I had tested a single pallet and until today I had not been transported, it was the Nude Nude on that I do not even have today because I was serving me not enough so I gave. When I received this palette, I was not sure what to expect (I was afraid of being disappointed pigmentation like some makeup for Nude on Nude) and yet the colors have proposed me right Following drawn: one finds easy makeup for everyday wear but also beautiful cosmetics (khaki, gold, copper) or bright metallic finish.
Dream Catcher range is available is 3 pallets, the Dusk Till Dawn (from dawn to dusk) that I present today but know that it is also the Golden Horizons (Horizons gold) and Stormy Skies (Skies Stormy). If it tells you, I can offer you a review on the second Golden Horizons later because she also joined my collection!
dusk til dawn nyx
These pallets are rather compact but well thought: they locate through the exterior color of their packaging and the Dusk Till Dawn this is an old rose that still remains bright. The cover is composed of transparent domes that let appear the color of each shadow. convenient !
nyx makeup 8
This palette also has a small secret compartment since you can slide the plate shadow shadows to the right to find below a mirror and a double applicator "foam" piece (totally unnecessary to be said in passing, I think still has not changed these accessories brands insist on slipping in their enclosures).
10 So these are shadows that are offered in the Dusk Till Dawn:
nyx makeup 812
These do not therefore relate name for swatches, we'll take them in order of appearance!
Let's start with the first three shadows: first we find there a dark purple eyeshadow dotted with purple and silver glitter microphone and a light golden and slightly blush satin flesh color that plays on transparency (the fard less pigmented selection):
nyx swatch
Followed coppery, slightly MARONNE and finish and a rather metallic taupe MARONNE also slightly dull but this time:
nyx sw
Finally, comes the bright trio that I love in this palette: a bronze brown, khaki with slightly golden highlights and a pink champagne:
nyx swt72
Finally, it ends with a cooler brown with golden reflections (which would be sublime smoky!) And a matt brown:
nyx makeup swt
As you can see the pigmentation is definitely at the rendezvous and texture of cosmetics is very pleasant. Warning, they can do a little bit of falls, so we will have to tap your brush before wearing it at your eyelid. Last I prefer small point clear: we are far from perfume pallets Kinder Chocolate Bar Too Faced: here the shadows feel a little glue to the almond. This is not what I prefer but fortunately I do not feel it in the morning when I use it. Still finish on a good note: makeup mix easily between them-and fade in a few brush strokes, without leaving demarcation. It is ideal if you are new and want a range to complete your collection.
For me, the selection of colors is superb and offers a number of make-up even if you can especially make a little dark metallic finish looks at. This is what I propose to illustrate this article!
In the hollow of the eyelid, I began by sweeping the eye No. 5 (matte taupe) I then applied the paint khaki # 7 on 2/3 of my eyelid (my god it is beautiful I love it!) and inner corner I opted for the # 8, this pretty pink champagne. In the hollow and in the outer corner, I used a touch of blush # 9. It remained for me to drop slightly in the outer corner of the lower flush-de-cil and use the pink champagne back toward the inner part of the ras-of eyelashes:
nyx eye
When I realize more intense makeup, I like to apply a colored pencil flesh mucosa to illuminate the look, so that's what I did.
My assessment is very positive and I confirm this palette which I love! The shadows come back within 2 € so it's very reasonable for the quality of these!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.