Breaking News
recent

3 good reasons to adopt the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils of!

nyx jumbo eye pencils 1
I remember that there are now just over three years, when I started to follow the American bloggers and youtubeuses I heard talk regularly Jumbo Eye Pencils NYX and I'd ordered more. I've never had the opportunity to talk to you in detail here so I'm enjoying the fact that I received recently selected colors: after not having used me for a while, they have me its belief in minutes! Here are three good reasons to adopt them!
1 / These are multi-function products: they can be the basis for eyelids and thus be covered with powder shadows. In this way, they also allow to get an idea of ​​the makeup that you want to achieve before you take action with powders. This also improves pigmentation, glare or brightness of shadows, which you may then apply. This especially works with the white color "Milk." Verve small demonstration with the eye of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. Left alone I applied eyeshadow, right I applied a thin layer of Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk color:
nyx swatch milk1
The result is stunning!
You can also use it without securing them with makeup. The only condition: not to have oily eyelids. Indeed, I have normal eyes and this option works great! If this is not your case, you may not be convinced by this option because some colors may run in the palm of your eyelid. An example of makeup made 3 minutes with three jumbo eye pencils (Cottage Cheese in inner corner, Iced Mocha on the eyelid and outer corner Leopard Sparkle by mucosa and lower level of ras-lashes less):
nyx makeup zoom
Note that you can also use it as a pencil to color the bottom lining of your eye: their outfit will be even better if, once you fix them with eyeshadow but it is an option for which I opt very often because they are very pigmented mark of the few passages.
2 / The quality / price ratio: you can observe their excellent pigmentation within a few minutes but know they cost only € 5.49 the unit. Some colors are available on Amazon for € 5.06! They are available on many websites but if you want to order them in France, you can opt for the official e-shop brand on The Beautyst or on Amazon.
One small clarification: Think also to invest in a large size pencil tip if you do not have because you will need to prune! :)
NYX11
3 / The wide selection of colors. 32 colors are available then you will be spoiled for choice! If you had it to recommend one, I would say without hesitation to choose the hue Milk is one of the few matte, creamy hues. It will allow you to intensify the pigmentation of your makeup and it is an excellent base eyeshadow!
nyx jumbo eye zoom pencils1
I propose still a little overview and 10 shades swatches so you can get an idea of ​​pigmentation of these pencils!
nyx 82 colors
Let's start from left to right by the famous 604 Milk (Milk), 608 Cottage Cheese (Cottage Cheese), 603 Pots & Pans (Pans), 618 Purple:
nyx swatch6
Then:
nyx 71 colors 624A Rocky Mountain Green (Forest Green), 609 French Fries (Fries), 621A Pure Gold (Pure Gold) and 617 Iced Mocha (Mocha Iced)
nyx swatch3
And finally:
nyx Bronze1
631 Leopard Sparkle (Sparkling Leopard) and 620 Bronze:
nyx eye swatch jumbo1OKOK
nyx jumbo eye zoom pencils1

Here all I had to tell you about these "big pencil," I hope this review will have be useful and if you still have the ever tested, I hope your curiosity fanning
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.