Breaking News
recent

Chanel Chance Eau Vive: the whirlwind of freshness!

chanel Whitewater 81
Today, we meet to talk about perfume! This is new in summer 2015 and I wanted to tell you about it a few weeks ago but unfortunately between the holidays and the resumption of my job, I have not found the time. I therefore take this moment of calm, wedged in between the couch cushions all my nice to talk about the new fragrance Chance by Chanel Eau Vive.
This is a floral-zesty fragrance in a bottle with rounded lines that joins the range of Chance fragrance that were three in number so far (Chance "classic" (2003), Chance "Fresh Water" (2007 ) and Chance "Water Tender" (2010)). Whitewater is therefore proposing an energy wave to lead us into "a whirlwind of happiness." This is what I had the chance to live for to discover this fragrance, I was invited to visit the apartment of Mademoiselle and I took an eyeful. I tried to observe all the details present in the rooms of it and the curator who was there to share his knowledge was absolutely fascinating. That day, I learned that Coco Chanel was lion (like me!) And she held in her astrological sign in so many places in the living room, there are objects representing this animal. I do not know but also Dali painted an ear of corn on a black background for Gabrielle. The latter is the symbol of abundance and generosity, the hard work rewarded. Chanel was holding a lot and it's not the only object representing this cereal in her apartment. Honestly, there were so many objects to observe that I could spend hours there. This is an absolutely fascinating place and when I was invited to sit on the sofa, I must admit I did not really know how to settle there: I was in a historic site and I dared touch anything! I'm still happy to have a photo to remember because I feel that this is the type of shot that I can show my grandchildren one day!
chanel perfume vivid water
Let's return to perfume because I think I should be able to type your three paragraphs of 500 words about this apartment. Chance Eau Vive has so zesty and vitamin notes that are invigorating and act as a "boost" in the morning (which remains soft, I assure you!)
Found in grapefruit top notes of blood orange and lemon. A breath of fresh air in short. Then come the flowering jasmine notes which accompany white musk. Finally, agreements cedar iris and vetiver used to meet this perfume to give it a bit more character.
chanel whitewater lucky 812
The bottle itself is quite minimalist and yet very successful: it is rounded, a pretty silver band surrounds and reflects light (to take pretty pictures, it is a nice detail!), The plug has a matte finish and of course stamped twice C.
chanel whitewater luck
This is very surprising because usually I do not like grapefruit. I find that in the citrus family is the one who has the most "raw" scores and less sweet so I was surprised to enjoy as Chance Flowing Water: this is exactly what I look for in my perfumes. It is feminine, fresh and sparkling, alcohol is completely forgotten and it does not rise to the head.
chanel whitewater flacon1
This is Olivier Polge (son of Jacques Polge, Chanel perfumer and creator of perfumes Coco, Selfish, Allure, Coco Mademoiselle and many others) who signs this achievement: for information, it is he who is also the origin behind many successful perfumes such as Florabotanica Balenciaga, Burberry The Beat, Life is Beautiful by Lancôme (just that) or the Jimmy Choo collection Exotic (whose 2015 edition presented here on the blog) . A success story from father to son.
In short, I think you will understand, for me this fragrance is pure haphazard and it will always remind me of the good memories of my visit to Coco Chanel's apartment <3
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.