Breaking News
recent

Two new shades for Red Velvet Edition of Bourjois!

edition red velvet bourjois
At the beginning of 2014 I started to develop an addiction for liquid lipsticks with matte finish. Not only made ​​them particularly pretty but in addition, most of them are without transfer and take extremely well making them particularly practical for everyday wear. In this article I offered you a detailed review of Red Velvet Edition Bourjois because at my delight this liquid formula, matte velvety finally landed in our stores! So obviously, I think these last has not changed: they are highly pigmented, their scent is not the most pleasant (but fades quickly), they tend to stick a little bit when lips touch but their behavior is extra and once dry, they do not move. The quality / price ratio is quite impressive and they have fooled more than one since leaving!
Today, I return as promised to introduce two new shades that join the collection: they were 8 to their output and are now 14! A range that extends, it's always a good sign :)
funchsia bourjois 1
Packaging side, of course, nothing changes: it is always square tubes on which was stamped the Bourjois brand. A small pellet remember that these are liquid lipstick matte finish (do not confuse with the range Aqua Edition Red Lacquer in Metallic cap (which I told you about here!)
The two new shades that I will present today: 13 - Fu (n) chsia and 14 - Plum Plum Girl:
bourjois swatch8
The first color is rather a summer shade because it is a very slightly sparkling coral fuschia while the second is definitely a perfect shade for fall / winter since this is a pretty purple plum.
The tip of these foam lipsticks has not changed, it is thin and allows a certain application:
edition red velvet funshia
Unlike some hues output early last year, I think those two have been slightly improved: they "stick" a little less, in any case, my lips are less likely to attract one-the other when I speak and texture is a little lighter (yet still pigmented). Those two hue apply very evenly unlike the Grand Cru hue that had posed problems for some people when it was released! Obviously, when applied, their rendering is more "brilliant" and we must wait to see them dry up the matte finish.
Here is the record of the Fu hue (n) chsia on my lips:
lips bourjois1


I am delighted to see that the brand continues to expand its range and these two new shades are two very interesting additions because others do not like them at all. The first color is still quite difficult for me to bear because of the contrast with my hair but the second pass, however great! I also think that this pretty plum appeal to more than one of you!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.