Breaking News
recent

Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation by Covergirl: disappointment!

covergirl stay fabulous outlast foundation
As you have noticed, since my return from New York, I obviously tested the products I was able to buy there and hang out instead of letting my journals, I prefer to write without waiting too long otherwise I know I would be well able to offer them to you in 2016. The watchword: efficiency! Especially when I have things to say! So today, I look at the case of the foundation Outlast Stay Fabulous Covergirl: a product I heard lot of American chains youtubeuses and I had added to my wishlist US Special. Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed by this, perhaps because in force to hear about it, I had placed the bar high!
This background complexion was released in 2013 and is super popular across the Atlantic because it is a background color 3-in-1: the brand wished to develop a long-wearing formula that serves both based, cross-dyed and concealer. Little bonus: a SPF20 which is always nice. Of course I opted for the lighter shade: 805 - Ivory.

cover girl zoom foundation
The color selection was very broad: there were a total of 14 from the lighter (it) to dark colors for black skins. So it is very significant and I think a large majority of woman can find a shade that suits her complexion!
The good point is that the lighter shade is perfect for me!
covergirl stay fabulous1
Why is it that I was disappointed?
before after cover girl
I expected better! Firstly I do not think the next "foundation infused with a foundation base" to feel particularly. On the contrary, I find that the brush application is difficult: its texture is rich in pigments and does not spread without a trace. That is why in my opinion, such a sponge Beauty Blender proves to be indispensable. Without applying my favorite basis, Makeup primer spray Skindinavia, I found that this foundation is not as well as when I held her in my face pschitt to prepare my skin. As well tell you that I am also not a fan of that brand invites to use this foundation as an anti-dark circles: I find that the skin around the eyes requires special care, it is very thin and because of this, I prefer to opt for creamier textures. Indeed, the main problem I had with this foundation is that it is enough for drying the skin. This is not the ideal formula to be applied in an anti-dark circles. I do not think it's ideal for my dry skin gets dehydrated easily. For cons, I welcome its pigmentation that camouflages the principal of my redness and effect "pore blurred."
So I think this foundation more suitable for combination to oily skin that does not suffer from dehydration. Holding hand, I'm satisfied although late in the day, I appreciate its rendering least that seems rather 'dry' on my skin. To use it, and counter this dehydrating effect, I mix a dab of my Erborian BB cream and a pump of this foundation and this is how I use it.
Conclusion: I'm glad I could test it but I do not redeem! Is he deserves Atlantic crossing by plane? Honestly, I think we can not even beat the France!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.