Breaking News
recent

Repetto, floral water to feel as light as a ballerina

repetto floral water 1
I must admit that for the item of the day, I was on the verge of pulling a coin. After a long hesitation, I finally opted for an article about a perfume that I wear a lot right now even if I also want to tell you about the perfume that I brought from New York (you could see here ) but I thought it was wiser to take the products in order of "discovery" because otherwise I'm doing more. No but I write an article a day (or almost) and I sometimes have the impression that this is not enough to tell you about everything I want, it's still the height! Anyway, today I return therefore present the Floral Water Repetto. A first for me as I had never tested the perfume brand and I must admit that my first encounter with fragrance Repetto "classic" did not leave me a great memory: I remember during ' a ballad in perfumery but found it too flowery for my taste too powdery. Rose notes were particularly exacerbated and it just was not a scent that was made for me.
When I received the deed III Repetto, the floral water, it is with a little a priori that I threw myself into his discovery. And then BAM, big surprise, I liked it from the first inspiration and I think it is the ideal fragrance for late summer and autumn to begin. You will say "calm down a bit you want, the end of summer does not arrive before a little over a month so leaves us enjoy it." Ouuuui I know but I can not wait to let the days when the heat is stifling particularly behind me I can not help thinking about it. And who says warmer weather also says you can wear perfume because when it's 30 degrees or more, it's not really what we want to do. You see, I have just shown you by A + B that the life of beauty addict is much more pleasant in autumn!
repetto 12
In 2013 Repetto therefore launched a fragrance inspired by the sensuality of the Stars Dancers and 2015 marks the exit of Eau Florale. An eau de toilette inspired by the light and delicate tulle worn them and the universe created around this new feature is absolutely gorgeous:
repetto1
This is the Star Dancer Dorothée Gilbert that can be found in his dressing room, radiant and hoisted on spikes, surrounded by fresh bouquets of roses. My favorite flowers are peonies but I would not say no to dozens of beautiful bouquets of roses as nice in my living room! This photo is bubbly and evokes happiness, I find it perfectly illustrates this perfume.
Indeed, this new fragrance is bolder and definitely more sparkling than the classic perfume Repetto. The brand has abandoned the powdery notes to make room for a fruity fragrance / very fresh woody.
The bottle is a pretty dark and bright pink, laced with satin ribbons that bear a gold pink tassel making seal of office. The cap is curved and of course evokes the world of dance.
This fragrance opens with a refreshing whirlwind carried by fruity notes of grapefruit and plum blossom. Then the heart notes settle and release the charm of rose buds and bunches of violets. The bottom still allows him to bring this wooded side with notes of cedar and ambergris.
repetto water florale1
This composition was created by Juliette Karagueuzoglou (which I had never heard of, it is apparently the source of Signorina Salvatore Ferragamo and some Playboy perfumes) and Nicolas Beaulieu (I've met a Clinic evening since it is he who composed Aromatics in White! It was also exciting to hear him speak of the realization of the perfume but that's not the point)!
I find this perfume is delicate yet very cheerful and feminine. Rose notes emerge but are much more modern and grapefruit brings love at first boost in the morning. Her outfit is not great, a little retouching will be necessary in the late afternoon if you go out at night for example, but this is a fragrance that easily carries every day and which has seduced me!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.