Breaking News
recent

Summer Party with Mavala on my lips!

mavala summer party1
Many of you already know: I work in a newspaper office, beauty center. It is also not a secret because if you take a look in the right column of the blog, you will see that it is in black and white. Obviously, when you work with many brands of cosmetics, discoveries are made. I have obviously not tested all office products and I work mostly by desires: when receiving the news, sometimes tempt me and some others less. I do not do the "favoritism" on the pretext that I am in daily contact with the teams of certain brands: I have enough things to show you and when I reported a product of the office is that m 'really intrigued. Last favorite to date, Lip Smacker watermelon collection of Chupa Chups! It seems that my love for make-up always pushes me to lip products because today I decided to present the collection Summer Party Mavala. And contrary to what you may think can immediately: no, it is not varnish since the brand offers a wide range of hyper cosmetics. We find there the care, makeup for eyes, lips, skin tone and of course the full range for the nails. The summer collection worth a visit and I'll tell you why!
mavala lipsticksOK1
mavala selec lipsticks1
You may recall that earlier this year, I had a huge crush on the Rouge Coco Shine Chanel. Since then, my collection has grown visibly and I still love it. I invite you to read my review about it if you do not know them! Why do I speak to you again? Because I noticed some commonalities between lipsticks texture of the collection Summer Party Mavala and these!
mavala lipstick boxes
For this summer collection, Mavala has indeed developed a new translucent and luminous finish developed around 6 shades that play on the transparency of their pigments to enhance the lips while providing the glossy side without flakes (unlike some shades Rouge Coco Shine which they possess; Although this is not the case for all). The promise: a comfortable texture that does not dry and long-lasting.
Zoom grapes mavala
I offer immediately a round-up of 6 colors before moving on to my opinion!
We start with my favorite color that can be worn every day and may even be without mirror: 613 Sweet Pink, soft pink, pretty pastel but absolutely no razzle-l'oeil unlike many roses "baby" .

mavala lipstick summer party 1
mavala pink
Next is the # 614 Radiant Fuchsia, fuchsia with a hint of violet pigments:
mavala lipstick 2
mavala fush
The one I like least because I find her less natural satin finish and I have not really used to wear red to coral lip color but some perhaps enjoy! This is the 615 Pearly Coral:
mavala lipstick 3
mavala coral
A small swatch on the back of the hand of these three shades:
mavala swatch 1
And then a beautiful deep pink, the 616 Brilliant Prune:
mavala lipstick 4
mavala deep pink
A nice bright and juicy red, Glossy Red 617:
mavala lipstick 5
mavala red lips1
And finally, the red lips of Princess Peach! The 618 Soft Peach
mavala lipstick 6mavala peach
And the end of swatches:
mavala swt2 Their texture reminded me definitely that of Coco Shine Reds in the sense that they are a bit "gelled" and that is by passing on the lips (and thus by warming) they release their pigments. Morality, I have seen no material effect and indeed, they absolutely do not dry out and remain very comfortable. Hand held, depending on the relevant color. The darker shades (614,616,617) take extremely well and pigments "are embedded" in the lips so even after eating, there is a colorful veil. However the softest tints do not really resist a meal as pigments tint less. Nevertheless, for red as comfortable, I find that their outfit is really good and a small intraday retouching do not mind!

This is definitely a collection that I advise you (and recommended!), The colors are super pretty, pleasant texture and this "bright but not bright" side is really superb! I think we can all easily find a shade that is appreciated and my two favorites are definitely 613 616 Brilliant Rose and Sweet Plum. I also really like the 617 Glossy Red is a red more "summery" and juicier! 
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.