Breaking News
recent

Chanel's Beige: summer plays extra!

beige chanel collection
Most people who meet me always amazed air when I explained to them that I will never expose myself to the sun because I can not stand the heat and I do not like sunbathing. When my colleagues back from holiday with 6 colors and more excited, I must be the only one absolutely not envy them: the less I bronze, better I feel. What for? Because my white skin suits me very well, she blushed so naturally no need to add anything by subjecting it to the fact of the heat up to the extreme. Some of you will say to me: you can opt for makeup techniques to warm your complexion, without having to expose yourself to UV. Certainly. Except that usually it does not tempt me. I do not find that tanning complimented my face except to use a little bit of contouring where I want it to define my face, I possessed until now no "bronzer" itself. Knowing that I have a very pale when I make contouring, I use moles powders or sub-tones rather cold and I never opt for those sub-tones more "hot" who are there to give good looks. And recently, I tested two products of the collection Chanel's Beige. When I discovered this powder, I say "so that, it will never never never me." And sometimes my preconceptions are denials and I finally a nice surprise. I think that's what I'm going to talk today although attention, I'm still not a fan of tanning 😉
The principle of the collection Chanel Beige is quite simple: give her skin a healthy glow, a summer mine throughout the year. Some have probably already want to learn more while I, I was one of those that would not have even raised his head on hearing that. In winter, I want to look good, I want a babydoll effect complexion.
Except that amateur makeup, exclude certain products or techniques, it still would have been a shame. So I decided to go and try this Harmony "Powders Beautiful Mine" Sailor No. 02 Chanel:
chanel beige
This powder has an SPF of 15 and counts on two different colors to warm the complexion without overdoing it.
The latter comes in a black velvet case and has a beige cover Cream:
chanel Case
When lifting the latter, we find a rounded brush in fairly flat slice:
chanel open the beiges10
chanel brush
This makes it possible both to define the hollow cheeks, the contour of the nose but when using the widest part, it is also broadcast material. It is rather soft so you could totally use it with this powder without having to take out another brush.
When I discovered this harmony chestnuts to warm enough sub-tones (almost orange), I must admit that I was a little afraid ... This is typically the kind of product that I never use. I did not want people to believe that I turned into umpa lumpa night. I took my courage in both hands.
chanel beige powder 10 ok
Here is the report of these two colors on the back of my hand:
chanel beige swatch
chanel beige powder
And swatcher this powder on the back of my hand was not enough, so I obviously passed to the application on the face.
chanel Application
Even my camera did not understand what was happening. Usually, my photos have bluish under-tones: yes, white and slightly pink skin requires. After slightly tanned my face at the temples and my cheeks is undeniable, I had no skin "white" but rather cream and I could see for the first time what it's like to have looks good: I think you will be as surprised as me because it does not happen every morning! (not that I hyper dull time and I look like a zombie awakening - though - But it's just different)
chanel zoom deal
When I looked in the mirror, I was pretty doubtful. It's not like my "usual complexion" and yet it is far from ugly. My skin appears more yellow than usual and at the same time, it is not artificial hyper:
chanel face beige
So I went out like that. And nobody looked at me askance. Darling still asked me what I had changed in the way my makeup because it was not as usual but it has not seemed more disturbed than that, it was just amazed see slightly tanned white snow.
I think this test is quite successful and I am sure I will not put this powder in winter but in summer or before arrival of fall, I rather like its rendering on the skin! Feel free to tell me what you think of it as me doing a fixette with "0 tan" is already a big step! aha
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.