Breaking News
recent

I still love: the Pop Cheek Clinic!

cheek pop clinique640
Sometimes I feel like a beauty blogger 80: I tell you about a thousand times I love this or that product. But what do you want, there are some references that I can not do without and once the obsession is launched, I am on track to keep it for a while. Remember, in March 2014 I discovered the new blushes Cheek Pop Clinic and I was talking about my favorite for the latter in this article. I have since had the opportunity to get back to you in my videos and I already asked this existential question ( Ahum ) Ie: if I had all my Abandoner blushes, which ones I would save? ( bah all ) Guess the answer ...
It is now over a year since I love them, I love them, I use regularly and they have never disappointed me. Never!
Clinic closed
When I went to New York, the top of my wishlist, I had registered a tint (Heather Pop) that is not available in France. Ah yes, because unfortunately the e-shop of the brand, only 4 colors are available while Atlantic addition, the range has grown and now has 12. The Frenchies are deprived of 8 wonders. Cruel world. And photos of this article you will notice that I photographed two blushes ... Yes! This is Sandrea sent me another new shade (Pink Pop) in our swap since then obviously, I'm in heaven. As I said in my favorites of August but since I came back, I only wear these two blushes there. And that's all. Everyday.
I do not know when I want to change but that time has not yet arrived
I figured he must be good followers of other Cheek Pop Clinic in the meeting then I will swatcher you these two shades today!
Clinical pack
To order it will use the Shipito Service or count on a trip to the USA / Canada or the near .. missionner traveling I almost regret some have been reasonable and have reported that one .. I would perhaps buy more ... Good! It will give me a good reason to go back! (#craycray)
Here is the pretty Pink Pop:
Clinical zoom
This is a pretty pink, lightly fishing, ideal for everyday wear. He marries extremely well with red or nude lips gently.
Next comes the color I wanted at all costs: Heather Pop:
heath clinic
A pretty pink mauve, taupe brings slightly curved in a superb cheeks.
Each piece has not changed: it is still slightly satiny blushes that give effect "radiant skin" left (without glittery finish!): Pink Pop, right: Heather Pop ( top, bottom ♫ )
Clinical swatch pop cheek blush
Finally, I end by rendering Heather Pop I love working a little lower than usual on my cheeks for a retro effect:
Clinical heather cheek pop
In short, I think you have now heard enough: if you've never tested these blushes you're missing a marvel of cosmetics. All is said 
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.