Breaking News
recent

Infallible gel polish duo L'Oreal: extreme outfit!

loreal 2
I'm excited like a flea, I count the days. What for? If you follow me on Instagram, you may have already seen this photo and you probably know what I mean, but on September 12, I go to Berlin for the festival Lollapalooza to see one of my favorite bands: Bastille! But not only ! The program is crazy so I'll spend the weekend and on Monday even enjoy a little history of the city before having to leave. Why am I talking about this? Because in this picture, I wore a varnish I'm testing at the moment: the Gel Duo of the Infallible range by 038 Rebel Blues hue. I noticed that I was not the only one of this pretty crazy dark blue because several of you have asked me the reference and share my lovely discovery, I told myself that Article was necessary. So after the presentation of the range Dr. Rescue Maybelline, I continue my momentum "nail" but this time with a nice color and a varnish that you need to test. Believe me ! Explanation!
This duo is part of a new range where 16 colors are available (I think). I wanted to test this beautiful dark blue with micro micro micro blue glitter which give him a lot of pace. This is because a pair on one side include a varnish "gel" which promises an intense color and from each other, a top coat to effect gel gloss "mirror". The purpose of this range? Brilliance that copies rendering semi-permanent polish that one passes under a UV lamp but the whole process of installation (and what we did to the nails to later to remove all that!).
It's a bit the same principle as the range Infinite Shine OPI I had you brought here and did not really convinced me, more recently, my discovery of the range ColorStay Envy Gel Revlon that she knew me convinced! Except for this, the format is more convenient because 100% mobile and everything is in one case!
loreal varnish infallible duo 9
Two steps (very simple) to follow:
1. We put varnish: it is highly pigmented, the color is intense from the first layer and is formulated from a highly flexible resin that adheres better to the nail without flaking. I still asked two story layers to ensure a perfectly even finish and held up to my expectations. Yes ... The brand promises 12 days vividly held on nails!
loreal 4 varnish infallible duo
2. A stained gel top coat for shine mirror: it fixed varnish, polishes and shapes the nail.
loreal infallible blue varnished blues rebel
What can I say? I'm blown away, blown away and blown away again. Not only the pose is super easy because the shape of the brush is ideal (in three movements, I could cover each nail without overflowing) but in addition, the top coat dries very quickly. And not just on the surface: it also sets the color that lies beneath.
loreal foolproof brush
Moral: if unfortunately I bump hand against a piece of furniture 15 minutes after application, where usually I tend to curse all that is around me (and believe me, I'm not someone who jure easily but what he is most chi * nt as to end up with a huge shock in the middle of the nail after spending a long time to varnish it? Seriouslyyyyy !!?!), with this duo, the shock does not "print" not even on the nail as the top coat is effective. An express drying! Hair has even wandered over the surface of my ring after installation and I say "oh no, using ..." and checking the status of it I was delighted to see that it was yet perfect. Pfiuuuuf relief.
loreal ongles8 zoom
I rarely as enthusiastic about a varnish: we find good, less good but for me, many are worth. This range is definitely better than most varnishes sold in supermarkets and I will recommend it! Especially this pretty blue ... I love it!
loreal rebel blues zoom
I wore it eight days and because I found the way to my right ring finger itches (when I miss it's a bad habit I have) but also because my nails were too long in my taste, I preferred to remove. Was it necessary? No, the record was still almost perfect! With the exception of very thin white band that began to appear at my nails. I had searched in vain, there was not a single scratch on my 10 fingers. I could still wear 2/3 days without problem. The promise of 12 days is virtually respected and I think it's crazy because we can not confirm that for all varnishes are promising wonder.
loreal rebel blues duo varnishes
I'm searching, I found absolutely no complaints ... I want to fall for other colors despite my collection of over qu'envahissante polish!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.