Breaking News
recent

A blond bodybuilder in blue panties took care of my eyelashes!

whatsyourtypemascara the balm640
Yes, you do not dream, it is indeed the most WTF for the year. I see you coming, will not still imagine that I went to a beauty salon and I have a particularly unusual story to share with you! I just continue my TheBalm product testing (I have already fallen behind the video I have to shoot you on Meet Matt Hughes, I hope to offer you soon!) And today I found for you received an award at the funniest product of the year. When I discovered it, I have to admit that I had a good laugh: there was only one brand to dare and obviously the American brand, retro and completely shifted managed to make a mascara 100% fun. I usually photograph the packaging so that you can see the product "as a whole" but the box always starts in the trash and there, I analyzed for several minutes, I turned in all directions to be sure not miss a crumb of humor of the brand! As you can see from the picture above, today we will talk about muscular men who are there to make us more beautiful!
What's your guy? = What is your type? (men of course, no internet subscription, this is not the topic of the day!)
Almost you'd think this is one of our girlfriends who asks us. One thing is for sure, I would have never answered him "a blond blue slip that would have swallowed a little too hypeprotéinées bars and has a habit of strutting to expose her swollen muscles." And yet ... This is what I will present today!
whatsyourtype12
In my defense, the brand offers only two answers to this question: the bodybuilder or general (beautiful) brown. Well, if it were up to me I would have taken the second option without hesitation (the guys that look like the Hulk, not for me) but unfortunately since this is indeed a beauty product which I speak not of a cast for the next Bachelor; brush this mascara did not inspire me so much: fine, full of plastic spikes, short, for once I'm headed toward what apparently less tempted me: the blond in blue panties.
If you find this article from totally live, I assure you I! But it's not every day that one gets me anything so funny in the tooth!
Well some serious now because I'll maybe go to the review of this mascara that was thought to bring the thickness to lashes while defining them. In short, the brand combines this Body Builder a coach capable of bringing volume to lashes and curl them! His brush is fine, in fairly short natural fibers:
whatsyourtype brush
We find the heart of its formula of vitamin E, provitamin B5 but also extracts of bamboo in order to take care of the eyelashes (and to strengthen) while disguising them.
This is quite surprising because the brush is fairly loaded with product and when the door at the eyelashes, it seems that the matter is not well be divided from the root to the tip, but it's not the case, the proof in pictures:

whats the eye balm
So what do I think of the labor briefs guy? I'm pretty confident but a little doubtful ... and certainly not madly!
While this mascara was thought to bring the volume but I think it does not lengthen enough for my taste. I can not use it because with only small players who make me act as eyelashes, every millimeter won thanks to mascara is a blessing. When I am using that product, I notice they are a little shorter than usual. However, it is very hard to open the eyes and maintain the curvature. I like a little less small crumbs that tends to leave when pass of the second layer and that is why I prefer to first apply a lengthening mascara then bring me to it. However, its holding is very good and it does not crumble during the day! If I had to assign a rating, I think I would opt for a 13: could do better but not completely disappointing either!
I wonder if I should attempt the experience with the other option, the beautiful brown or if it is not necessary ... If you've ever tried (note that I speak of mascara), please share your impressions in the comments!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.