Breaking News
recent

Pick of the Year: Eclat d'Arpège by Lanvin Eyes on You

lanvin perfume eyes on you11OK
Sometimes I have favorites completely unexpected and in those moments, I even want to share them with you. So first of all, be aware that if the item you are about to read your turn gives you the desire to discover this wonderful fragrance, I invite you to visit my Instagram account for 10 bottles will be put into play and I'll and be able to do more happy with you!
This summer, I presented the perfume Jeanne Lanvin, a fragrance that plays with notes of red fruits and apparently, is much appreciated by some among you! Today I come to speak to you of limited edition: Shard Arpèges "Eyes On You" by Lanvin. When I received this perfume, I did not know what to expect. We must admit that its packaging is super fun and quite quirky but super girly and seems at first to go to adolescents.

The bottle of this limited edition "Eyes on You" dresses of two mischievous eyes with long lashes, makeup turquoise blue and carmine lips for a little pout. Could not miss the fact that it's Alber Elbaz Lanvin artistic -Director of the house and Creator-who brought this little button graphics and décallée!
Not knowing the fragrance Eclat d'Arpège classic, I do not know his bottle but apparently, this form "ball" has not changed: it has still been colored with a vitamin and feminine pink, topped by a cap on which was placed a fuchsia colored stone. The two silver rings that are found between the body of the perfume its cap is the symbol of the link that united Jeanne Lanvin and her daughter:
lanvin top eyes on you
The presentation of this perfume is not only original but super successful: the bottle is in the center of a transparent pink casket:
eclat darpege1
Let's start with the negative: this limited edition is only available to Galeries Lafayette. It's not very practical to discover and buy it, I must pay you for it is impossible to find online!
However, this is the only downside I remember because this fragrance is absolutely in-cro-yable heart and my heart was immediate.
Designed by Karine Dubreuil nose, the scent of lilacs mixes notes of lemon leaves. Flowers found in the heart notes of peach and glycine but also green tea leaves. Finally, the background is based on white musk accords and white cedar of Lebanon who bring a slightly woody character and yet very clean. So this is a floral-fruity fragrance very very fresh, feminine, joyful and yet sensual.
eclat of arpege eyes on you lanvin1
This is exactly what I look for in a fragrance: some freshness and a sparkling side and yet very clean. My favorite is such that I must admit that this is definitely one of my favorite fragrances of 2015. If this is my favorite fragrance of 2015. Nothing less!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.