Breaking News
recent

Chrome Extravagance at Laura Mercier for this fall!

laura mercier collec
I feel that this year-end 2015 will be particularly frustrating for me: I'm on the blog post 6 days of 7, I did not even have time to finish my tickets on autumn collections as for the holiday season are already beginning to emerge ... Morality, I put blinders on and I continue to focus on the few items I have left to offer before plunging me in my other tests new ! To summarize the situation I'm in the water! Today I come to introduce two products from the fall collection Chrome Extravagance Laura Mercier! The latter is already available on the corners of the brand and the Bon Marche but for some obscure reason, one does not find on their e-shop while usually there are proposed new .. So there are two options if you feel like crack for these new features: you go to shop or go through the English site SpaceNK!
laura mercier OK1
laura mercier packaging
We will immediately look into their case starting with the flagship of the collection: the Chrome Eye Palette is definitely a marvel. A packaging working with a nice embossed surface just looks like chromed metal:
eyes chrome Laura Mercier 1
laura mercier chrome OK1
This small compact fits in your hand and can be easily transported because contrary to what one might think, it is not too heavy. No risk that it will open in your bag or in your suitcase as to discover the shadows that are inside, we must put pressure on the long button that allows the opening.
laura mercier OPEN1 range
As you can imagine, the brand is all about metallised finish for this autumn and that's good because ... I love it! The proposed cameo is very successful because all those cool shades are definitely season:
laura mercier chrome pallet 1
We thus find the paint Iced Nickel (silvery), Purple Chrome (silver slightly dark purple), Blue Steel (intense indigo blue), Aluminium Grey (a slate-gray anthracite pulling):
laura mercier swatch pallet chrome
At first, we say that no matte color to create transitions, they may be difficult to associate the contrary, I think they compliment each and one can very well be used alone or on the contrary , use of each of them in one makeup. And that is what I propose to you today!
laura mercier eye chrome 3
In the palm of my eyelids I started working Aluminium Grey and then I applied Purple Chrome on all of my eyelid. In outer corner I used Blue Steel to intensify makeup and inner corner to bring brightness Iced Nickel. In ras-of-cil less I mixed this bright purple eye shadow in order to create a brighter purple and not too "tired" look!
FYI, I carry on my mucous 24/7 pencil Waterline Urban Decay Mood dyed but I do not know what to think, I'm very mixed so I will talk to you in a dedicated section 😉
laura mercier extra eye fall
As you can see, these shadows are hyper pigmented so no complaints on that side. Unlike some disappointment that I have had with the shadows that are in pallets which are sometimes quite transparent, where I achieved an intense make a few brush strokes, I was thrilled!
Since they are very pigmented and the texture reminds me of pigments hurry, I urge you to take them with a dense synthetic brush to prevent falls. I made the mistake of using a brush to apply the Blending dark gray eyeshadow and I quickly found that it was not a good idea. It is better to apply the paint to fix the pigments and then move to the shading stage! If you want to limit the maximum Falls, know that you can also moisten the shadows since their new texture allows for they will be well creamier.
By taking the precautions necessary for the application, the rendering is perfect and uniform, holding also because nothing lead in the folds of the eyelid so it's flawless for me and it's definitely my favorite texture in shadows Laura Mercier!
laura mercier chrome1 range
The novelty which accompanies this palette is a new hue Lip Perfect Cream of Cassis! If you do not know these products, I already told you about in this article I invite you to go read if you want to know more. To summarize these lipsticks combine the comfort of a balm, the coverage of a red and shine of a gloss:
laura mercier creme de cassis
Crème de Cassis is a beautiful purple plum lips that gives an effect "vampy" which I love for fall:
laura mercier creme de cassis lipstick
Having naturally pretty pink lips, its rendering is slightly plum purple that on my mouth and I prefer because I find it particularly pretty! As you can see, it almost seems he leaves behind an effect "wet", which gives the illusion of fuller lips:

laura mercier creme de cassis lips
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.