Breaking News
recent

The Fit concealer Maybelline me: adopted!

maybelline concealer made me clear 15
I'm worshiping cosmetics, I have a face and I can never test everything! But if I usually recommend you products, it must be said that sometimes you recommend me and some also attract my attention. That was the case for this concealer Maybelline Fit Me: before my trip to New York, I had proposed a "wishlist" to explain a little bit what I was buying the other side of the Atlantic and many of you have told me to look into the case of this concealer worth a visit. What is very surprising is qu'apparement product is popular and yet it was discontinued in France. From what I understand, it dried up the eye of some people while the brand has preferred to say goodbye. In other European countries it is still available and I do not know if the formula is the same but no need to go to the United States to buy: it is available at DM in Germany or even on Amazon if you prefer to do your shopping directly from your bed / sofa / delete as appropriate!
Here is what the brand says, this concealer does not contain oils or waxes. It has been formulated to provide natural coverage that leaves an effect "bare skin" and thus the leash breathe. Its base is fairly liquid, voluntarily "transparent" and is enriched with pigments that leave still occur skin. This product is non-comedogenic and formulated without fragrance!
On paper, it really made me feel so here I am wandering in Harlem Target ray to find it! It was not very difficult because the range was proposed there and memory, I paid ~ $ 7.
As you may already have noticed here, I really do not have rings but redness at the contour of the eye. Sometimes I have the eyelid and the lower flush-de-especially red eyelashes on awakening and it is very disturbing because it makes me tired. Morality, I always opt for a tinted eye base (flesh color) or a concealer to unify all this before applying my eyeshadow.
made me maybelline concealer 1
You could find this concealer in my favorites of the month so you already know that I like very much! Actually, I find ideal for the eye contour and I have not found dehydration of this area, on the contrary, I have never even felt the same tightness in the late afternoon. The texture is light and almost a little liquid: it spreads very easily and with my sponge Beauty Blender, the finish is super-natural. This kind of texture can be spread very well on the finger for those who prefer.
There are several colors available, as you can see from the photo below, I wear the hue 15 fair (light) that is ideal for me but you will also find shades for darker skin (it goes up to 30 ).
gemey maybelline made me swatch 15
gemey made me concealer before after
This concealer only in fine lines in file (it will be necessary for dust against it because otherwise you will have the impression that tends to shine a little bit - on the photo before / after I did not powder) and if you really have labeled dark circles, you can decide to re-apply a little bit where it is needed because the covering is rather average and the product may work on a first layer without moving.
Attention, it is not a correction, and this may, if necessary, camouflage imperfections or small rash but will not be sufficient to cover larger pimples or scars.
Its foam applicator is thin and allows precise application and the price / quality ratio is really excellent.
did brush my maybelline
Overall, I highly recommend but beware: if you have the outline of the particularly sensitive eye, it has happened to some people so I prefer to clarify it, it could indeed dehydrated that area or you could experience some tingling. Indeed, there are propylene glycol in the formula: it is a moisturizer and chemical solvent, which serves as a preservative and which may, for some people be allergenic or sensitizing. For me, nothing to report!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.