Breaking News
recent

The new autumn eye by Estee Lauder!

sophie kinsella ive got your number
Every hour, I shot you my favorite video and discoveries of September, it will be also online tomorrow (unfortunately my wifi is not fast enough to offer you tonight)! As you have noticed, the last few months at the beginning of each favorite video I talk about discoveries that have nothing to do with beauty (sometimes it comes to songs, books or series) and you You told me that you find it says owl. By quoting the book that I preferred in September, I told myself that once occasionally, I might very well offer you an article on the blog just to talk about my reading of the moment. I assure you, my blog is above all a beauty blog (I speak to you of cosmetics almost daily so it's not likely to change) but if this idea tempts you, once a month I can make a small point with you to give ideas and share my tops / My flops! In short it would be a small one-time item to discuss "other thing"!
Wednesday read
Taking public transportation every day to go to work, I have the opportunity to read morning and evening. Sometimes on weekends I love to bed early and read a bit to relax. Since we have never discussed before, I read mostly in English and I confess to prefer fairly light novels or funny, contemporary but I also love romance ( Help, between that and makeup, a true girly ). I never read against by science fiction, scary stories and I never head to the novels of "horror" (no thank you). Here are some guidelines to help you get an idea of ​​what I like and so you can also recommend me some books that you liked!
Come on let's go !

I've got your number - Sophie Kinsella ebook / at Amazon VO
In French: Poppy Wyatt is a sacred number - Sophie Kinsella ebook / at Amazon

Summary: Poppy Wyatt is on the verge of hysterics: she has lost her engagement ring, the one in the family of her fiancé Magnus for generations. And to top it off, we just steal his laptop. Just when it plans the flight abroad, she finds a phone in a trash can. Miracle! Finally not so sure ... Because this laptop belongs to an assistant named Sam who does not seem to grasp the urgency of the situation. A supplications force Poppy managed to persuade him to let him said telephone. I swear, this is the matter of a few hours, and will transmit all messages before then. Except of course, this whole thing will quickly turn sour: Can not find the damn ring, the evening with the in-laws turns to disaster, Magnus is not very supportive and Lucinda, very irritable wedding planner, is conspicuously absent. And then there are these strange messages received on the mobile of Sam, which would suggest that a conspiracy is prepared against him in his own business. Poppy she will manage to improve the situation?
My opinion: It is now several months that I wanted to get into a Sophie Kinsella novel since I used to hear only good. I finally found time in September and I think I would not have been better: I've got your number made me smile and even laugh. If this book begins with a Poppy (the main character) totally stressed, we discover quickly that it is mostly very funny. This novel reads hyper quickly, is light but not ridiculous (are certain situations but this is what gives it its charm!) And the secondary characters are all really different from each other. You've probably guessed by reading the cover of this book, but we find many telephone conversations but also exchanges text messages and emails. I really enjoyed the fact that the romance does not grow too quickly and the end was also very well thought out, though somewhat faster, hence the fact that I give it 4.5 / 5!
rating_05rating_05rating_05rating_05 rating_10


Can you keep a secret? - Sophie Kinsella ebook / at Amazon VO
In French: Little Emma secrets - Sophie Kinsella ebook / at Amazon

can you keep a secret sophie kinsella1
Summary: It's not that Emma is lying, but rather it has its little secrets. For example, it is a good 40, not 36. It does not support strings. She slightly embellished his resume. She hates her cousin Kerry. And with her boyfriend Connor, to bed, it's not really ecstasy. In short, nothing too serious, but rather die than admit. Die? Exactly! While traveling by plane pretty hectic, Emma thought his last hour to see happen. Panic-stricken, she unpacks all seductive stranger sitting next to her. Everything and more. Without knowing that the stranger in question is none other than the CEO.
After the relief of having survived this hellish flight, Emma realizes she has just put in a situation to say the least embarrassing ...
My opinion: Obviously having loved I've Got Your Number, I wanted to read another novel by Sophie Kinsella. So I headed towards it, by chance. I finished before yesterday and my bilant is mixed: I enjoyed it but I have not loved. The plot is a little farfetched but I must admit that certain passages also makes me laugh. I think it is precisely the absurdity of certain situations like in the novels by Sophie Kinsella. I really enjoyed the first two thirds of the book but the last was a bit left half fig half grape. I did not have the right to an explanation as expected after what Jack was able to "endure" Emma and I must admit it was a bit frustrating. I liked least the end because I found that Emma, ​​the main character of this book, but was certainly awkward and definitely less "fute-fute" than what I expected. And I prefer girls who do not allow themselves to do! My rating: 3.5 / 5
rating_05rating_05rating_05 rating_10rating_13


Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins ebook / at Amazon VO
In French: Anna and the French kiss - Stephanie Perkins ebook / at Amazon

anna and the French kiss
Summary: Anna had planned to spend his senior year at her home in Atlanta, with her ​​friends, her recent boyfriend and her job at the art cinema and testing of the city. But her parents decided that she had to travel and sent for a year to the US high school Paris.Fraîchement landed in France, Anna, reserved, awkward and not speaking a word of French, feels completely lost. And when she falls under the spell of Stephen, a young Franco-British totally cute, is panic ... especially since it already has a small moment amie.Un tempted to turn in on itself, Anna can not long remain indifferent to the lives around her. His greed, curiosity and generosity outweighing his timidity, she will face the beautiful Etienne, whatever the feelings that he feels for her ...
My opinion: I had heard much of this novel is actually the first of a trilogy. Victoria had spoken here, and since it had set him high marks, I decided to put myself. This is a Young Adult novel (rather aimed at teens) and I was not sure what to expect. Finally, I think my balance is also somewhat mixed: it is not a novel "stupid", the story is quite nice but I found it a bit slow at times. I would not say that I got annoyed because this novel reads quickly but I would have liked to be most affected by the characters: this was not the case. The story is cute, although the nice romance comes a little late. I had a little trouble understanding the character of St Clair (the nickname of Etienne) because one discovers only fragments his personality: I would really like to know a little more. So I stayed on my hunger even though I had a good time! I read the second volume (Lola and the Boy Next Door) was not appreciated by everyone but many have loved the third (Isla and the Happily Ever After) so I do not know what to do: is -what I "force" to read the second (because I could be surprised!) or do you think it's not worth the money and it is better to directly read the third? Feel free to tell me in the comments! My rating: 3.5 / 5
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.