Breaking News
recent

A foundation with the new babydoll blush Erborian?

Erborian blush 11
Erborian is a brand that I learn gradually to discover or re-discover: after a few successful experience with BB cream golden hue, I was directed me to the "light" to find that the color hue n 'was definitely not for the skin as clear as mine. After a third inconclusive test with CC cream, I almost turn his back to the brand. The light textures did not suit me, not my proposed camouflaging redness and colors were too orange. One day I spoke with the press officer of the brand who told me he was absolutely necessary to me to try BB cream color "clear". I almost told him it was already done but when has emphasized a big difference in color between the "clear" and "light", I decided to go for it. At worst I do not risk much. Upon application of this light color that I did not know until now the favorite was immediate: the texture was fresh, light and yet this cream perfectly unified complexion without my oranges sub-tones! Halelujiah! The rest of the story you already know as I speak to you last month: I passed, I finished my first tube and recently I even bought to make me a little stock car I feel that I will not be able to live without. You can see my routine complexion of the moment here because this is my last video posted!
Erborian blush
Anyway, I digress already! Today, I return you present some of my last tests since I had the opportunity to test a preview of the Pink Perfect blush of Erborian so these last few weeks I was able to get an opinion on this new! The brand already proposed a Perfect Pink Cream roses slightly under-tones to bring shine and refine the skin's texture and now accompanies the blush to propose a new beauty enhancer.
Erborian top 12
His goal ?
Illuminate and enhance the cheekbones, make shine through pink pigments. Its texture is silky and wants enriched with two beneficial ingredients: tiger grass with anti-inflammatory properties (which also helps the healing process), the antioxidant vitamin E which protects the skin. Its packaging has been designed to facilitate the implementation and is also found in its formula hydrogenated lecithin to improve adhesion of blush on the cheeks.
Erborian blush 812
His first feature is of course its packaging: This blush contains 4g of powder free, you have to lift a protective order that pigments can pass through the puff. At first, I was not really convinced by the applicator and the more I use it ... unless I appreciate it!
Erborian blush zoom
When you come to apply the foundation and that the pats on the cheeks is the task, it was nice to shake as if our lives depended on it, very few pigments pass through this broad "sponge Velvet "in short, is an unnamed ordeal.
What remains significant is that its color is beautiful: it is a silky pink but to enjoy it, I always have to loosen the powder puff of this blush and take a little brush (I " turns "then in the cap so as not to release a big block of pigments on my cheekbones):
Erborian powder blush
Erborian perfect pink swatch
I would say it is suitable only blush quite fair skin because it is itself very clear. On a matte skin, I wonder if it could be seen .. So if you have darker skin than me and have had the opportunity to test, do not hesitate to share your experience in the comments below this article !
The color is very nice and I like its rendering on the cheeks but to be honest, the quality / price ratio disappoints me wanted innovative packaging that is actually very complicated to manage in everyday life, the powder is volatile and containing n is not for the use I make of (me I'm already a half fright awakened at 6am when the pot almost got hit by land) and the color is certainly light .. but actually quite common ! And to get some pigmentation, it must still pass his brush again and again! (the contrast of the photo below was slightly increased because otherwise its hue was evident very little!)
Erborian face2
Sold € 29, I do not really recommend it. As much as I recommend the BB cream eyes closed, both the quality / price of this little blush is not so satisfactory as that. It's not a total flop but it's obviously not a favorite!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.