Breaking News
recent

Lash Mascara BareMinerals Domination: the good surprise!

lash mascara domination
Today we will talk mascara! Unfortunately for you, every time I speak to you, I feel I have to repeat myself: I have short lashes, undisciplined and I do not like plastic brushes with sensitive eyes because they have tend to sting me the mucosa. Ouuuuuf, that's it! Shipped in three lines. Hallelujah. Now I can start by saying that I would have loved to have long eyelashes. Doe eyes on waking, even without mascara ... It must be really fun! If you recognize yourself in this description, I envy you! Well unfortunately for me, it will remain the order of the imagination. I am therefore forced to apply mascara daily to try to reproduce this effect and therefore I come to tell you about my last test: the Lash mascara Domination excluded BareMinerals available in Sephora!
lash domination MASCARA1
Even if I find the successful hyper packaging with this mirror that catches the eye at first glance this mascara was not for me as it has a rather wacky plastic brush with the fairly barbaric name ProTwist180 TM! It was designed as a spiral to 180 ° in order to wrap each lash:
zoom lash mascara brush dominatio
The brand presents this mascara as a 10-in-1: I honestly thought this promise was only possible for products for hair and finally ... No! Here is the list of 10 benefits of this mascara:
  • Turn up the volume
  • Lengthens
  • Thickens
  • Separates
  • Curler
  • Long Lasting
  • Mineral fortified
  • Does not flow
  • Does not packages
  • Does not crumble
On paper, it's true that it's tempting. So I thought plastic brush or no, I rush!
And ... I must say I'm pretty blown away!
For starters, it is not even mentioned in the list of promises but Intense Black tint this mascara really is: is this a good thing since more mascara is pigmented, longer eyelashes appear expanded.
lash ultra black domination
Very positive first finding: the plastic brush absolutely not pique the mucosa. When one has sensitive eyes start crying for no reason, it's really a point to be emphasized if it's something you hate, know that you will not have this problem with the Lash Domination.
I think it definitely thickens lashes from the root but I love the fact that the brush distributes the material extremely well: the tip of the lashes is really delicate and absolutely not "loaded with product," which can sometimes cause packets. It separates well without legs spider effect and is definitely long lasting since I never found that it was crumbling and he ran during the day. It is enriched with a complex mineral / protein and quinoa to strengthen the lashes so that little care was much appreciated bonus. I went through a bad period in which a small hole had settled in the center of my eyelashes on the left and it's quite unbearable because it gave an impression of completely sparse fringe. Since I use this mascara, this hole has gradually been filled and I managed to better discipline the tiny hairs that tended to point downwards!
Only small point that I find questionable: it is not the best lengthening mascara that I've been testing but knowing that all other points are validated handily and that his review is pretty hyper, applying two layers I it is ideal for everyday wear:
lash domination eye1
I prefer the last Mascara TheBalm I've tested (and I had talked about in this article) so I will continue to use it with pleasure! Contrary to what one might think, his brush is easily manipulated and just turn it on itself to cover all eyelashes and so the curl while disguising them! I recommend it, it deserves a good 17/20!
lash mascara
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.