Breaking News
recent

Venice, the autumn-winter 2015 collection signed OPI

OPI Collection Venice
Even if the fall is not yet quite there I gradually started my journals about new collections that range outputs (or already in) for this new season! And believe me, there's plenty to do, because if I had to retain only one season for outings in makeup, I think I would opt for the fall or winter. The end of the year marks the arrival of new darker, more metallic, the return of plum, red, purple, short: I like! Today, I find you to present Venice, the autumn-winter 2015 collection signed OPI!
This collection is pretty amazing because at first, it does not really thinking about an autumn collection. Official visuals are much more in line with the Baroque inspiration from the city put forward, as the proposed colors have much astonished me. Some recall earlier spring sometimes fall: in fact, 12 shades found still 6 pastel colors (including the mint and lilac). These are actually the names of polish that helped me to understand their presence in this collection: lighter colors are inspired by ice that you can eat in Venice but also the famous Italian tiramisu. After all, why not ? I'm not among those who believe that under the pretext that it is cold, you can not wear certain colors rather summer. At least there is something for each!
FYI, this collection by OPI varnish Venice is already available at Sephora and on Sephora e-shop right here for € 13 90 item. As usual and since my last review OPI dates back to last April (that time flies!), I suggest you go to the overview of the proposed 12 new colors and of course, the swatches!
venice 1 OPI
We begin with the most intriguing pastel colors of the collection:
- Gelato On My Mind is a beautiful pastel mint and honestly, I find this pretty color regardless of the temperature outside, I can definitely wear throughout the year! And his name sums up my opinion of the gelato so I say yes!
- Purple Palazzo Pants is a beautiful pastel lilac, soft. Same, I like!
- I Cannoli Wear is a very pale gray, I would almost say colored concrete "clean." It is accurate. When I read the name of this varnish, I thought that the inspiration of the brand was the cannelloni .. And fortunately that Google is always there to rescue me because in fact I discovered -yes, my Italian food culture is still very poor as you can constater- it was actually a dessert! A kind of "pancake / waffle" rolled containing white cream .. It made me look delicious but I have never tasted! In short, so I understand now the choice of name is inspired by the sweet cream. I already have white polish but I was in no gray with slightly sub-tones ... and a tinge "unique" in terms of polish in my collection, it is rather rare!
- Be There in a Prosecco: That I know! Well, I must admit when I do not know a dessert, I emphasize when I recognize the name of an alcohol! And fills in the story is that as I devour all the desserts (almost) that pass my hands, so I never drink alcohol (except sweet cider ... It's counting?) In short: it s 'is a creamy beige!
All these shades are opaque in two layers even if I Cannoli Wear a well-deserved third small layer poru a perfect finish:
OPI Venice swatch 1
Let the colors that gently plunge us into the fall:
opi polish venice 2
- Tiramisu for Two: another creamy beige with less yellow but more fisheries sub-tones. It is a little thicker than other colors but it is still nice on nails!
- A Great Opera-Tunity: A peach / melon. I find that face my skin tone, it makes me very dull nails ... But that may be because I'm so white that when I'm cold, my hands to pull the blue. So I think this color is not really made for me!
- Worth Pretty Penne: ahhhh finally a metallic color for this fall! Yay! This is a copper pink with slightly silvery reflections: a color "princess" I find divine! Unlike many metallic varnish, his brush leaves no trace on the nails so I valid!
- It's a Piazza Cake: The color for Halloween .. I'm not a fan but that's because I'm not a fan of orange "warmed up", so it is still managed if the tint Please, you can go for it.
OPI venice 2 swatch
And finally, the last 4 children:
OPI venice 3
- Gimme A Kiss Lido: a red containing micro-glitter for an ultra satin finish. A nice red but I find the texture a little too liquid so the application is not very practical. Attention good base is required because it can stain the nail and its contour!
Red OPIvenice
- Amore at the Grand Canal: a slightly claret beautiful and slightly bluish sub-tones that I love: super easy to work, opaque in two coats. In short: I am a fan!
- Suzi Mio: A real eggplant eggplant! This is a truly autumnal color! Its texture is also nice, slightly gelled at the finish but it offers a shiny finish.
- And finally, My Golden Gondola Yours? A dark gray "smoked" pulling black. I admit never having tested this kind of color that tends toward black but do not really. It is a little softer so it can be a good option if you do not want to apply a classic black! This is just very easy to work.
3 red swatch OPI
Overall, I think this collection is successful. This may not be the classic colors which we think when we imagine an autumn collection, but it also allows for a change. My favorite colors of the collection are definitely Gelato on my mind, Amore at the Grand Canal and Worth a Penny Penne!
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.