Breaking News
recent

The perfect duo: purple mood!

727 chanel nail lavanda
In my wardrobe you will not find many hyper colored clothing: 90% of the time I bought jeans and dark or white clothing. However, I appreciate when small metallic details or textured slip into my outfits and when it comes to incorporating the color I first account on the nail polish or lipstick and the accessories. Splurge here and there but the pattern often remains the same! At the same time, with my hair color if I went out with hyper colorful outfits, passersby quickly ask if I do not make my way to a local fair.
By cons I go through "phases": for months I made a slight obsession with the color blue and are all spent, bags, shoes, polish! Right now, I feel that this is the violet phase begins ... So obviously, first instinct: I rush to my paints and my accessories and I see what I wear in the coming days. So today, if you love purple, ready because I unearthed you THE perfect duo.
lavanda CHANEL flaocn
Let's start with the new nail polish 727 Lavanda Chanel. There are certain colors that attract me immediately and that was the case for this one! This deep purple is part of the Mediterranean collection (summer 2015) I had you presented here but at the time I still did not have this varnish, resulting in a return on this limited edition a few months! Do not panic or cold sweat: It is still available on the site Sephora or on the official website of the brand if you want to crack!
chanel 727 lavanda
The implementation was very easy and I have no complaints: the first layer is not entirely uniform, but the second can make perfectly homogeneous color, opaque and shiny. A layer of top coat (and we do not forget the base before of course, I did not say but you know me, I never forget it) and I think her outfit is quite correct contrast to more disappointing brand references. I can hold five days without flaking. After 5 days a small white border begins to appear at my nails then it means that I have to consider withdrawing it but as for hue Mediterranean, I love and valid!
For information, Chanel varnish are "5-free" therefore do not contain toluene, no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resins, camphor and phthalate!

chanel lavanda duo
chanel lavanda and ring
As much as I rarely associate the color of my nail than my lipstick, so I love wearing a ring that my nail raiser. Sometimes a nice silver ring phalanges enough but in this case, I think I found THE ring to create THE perfect duo!
Astrid and miyu ring
This is a ring Astrid & Miyu, an English brand which I have already mentioned in one of my favorite videos of the month because I have several models and I love wearing them. In writing this article, I realized that this ring was probably part of a limited edition collection because it is no longer available on their e-shop (and there is no physical outlet for moment) :( But you can tour the site to find other models that might please you, there are spoiled for choice!
The model I present to you today is not the easiest to wear every day, we must dare because it is quite large but it does not bother me absolutely not! In contrast, with a more sober dress, it brings immediately a touch glamor and feminine.
So here, my perfect duo to satisfy my "purple mood" of the moment!

chanel ring
new

new

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.